After The Clarification to conduct the Eamcet Examinations 2015 by telangana Government.
Telangana Eamcet 2015 Notification Exam Dates 20-02-2015
The chairman of Telangana Higher Education Council by the TRS government, Prof. Tummala Papi Reddy announces the Final Dates For the Telangana State Eamcet 2015,TS Eamcet 2015.
In TELANGANA Eamcet 2015 will be conducted on May 14th 2015.
The Eamcet will be conducted for two courses Medical & Engineering Course.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad is commonly known as JNTUH Conducts EAMCET 2015 entrance exam.
This Exam will be held in two shifts, morning shift for engineering students and afternoon shift for medical students.
Minimum 25% marks should be secured by the candidates to get qualification i.e 40 marks out of 160.
Also Read: Check Eamcet Final Dates
Telangana TSEAMCET Official Website: https://www.tseamcet.in/
- TsEamcet 2015 Dates Click Here
- Download Official Notification’s Click Here
- Full Notification Link’s Click Here
- Free Booklet and Model’s For ENGINEERING Click Here
- Free Booklet and Model’s For AGRICULTURE and MEDICINE Click Here
- Free OMR Sheet For ENGINEERING (E) Click Here
- Free OMR Sheet For AGRICULTURE and MEDICINE Click Here
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAPERS (FAQs) CLICK HERE
Courses offered through EAMCET 2015 are:
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for EAMCET 2015:
Candidates must be an indian citizen.
Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana States.
Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination in the pattern of 10+2
To get admission in to B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), Candidates should aged 17 years.
EAMCET 2015 Application Form fee :-
candidates need to pay application of Rs.500 /- in mentioned prescribed dates.
Application fee can be made through online or offline mode.
For Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM) : Rs.250 /-
For E & AM (both streams) : Rs.500 /-
Through Online : You need to pay at AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in TG
Through Offline : You should use Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit card)
EAMCET 2015 Model Exam paper Pattern:
Only objective type with one marks.No negative marking.
EAMCET 2015 Timings:
For engineering exam, time will be allotted from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM and
for medical and agriculture exam,time will be allotted from 2.30 PM to 5.30
Important Dates to be remembered
EAMCET 2015 Exam/test Date : 14th May 2015
Last date to submit online application
Without Late Fee :
With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-
With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-
With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-